Our Investment Criteria
We’ve analyzed thousands of deals and have perfected our investment criteria to identify attractive, risk-adjusted opportunities that we can predictably execute.
- Each property has a minimum of 25-35% equity
- Homes must be affordable for first time home buyers ($150k-350k ARV)
- Properties must have 3-5 comps that justify the ARV (after repair value)
- Properties must achieve a minimum 1.3% DSCR
- Properties must be within 90 minutes of Charlotte and in a growing suburb
- Renovations must be below 50% of the ARV
Our Guiding Principles
We earn high yield, low risk returns
We have consistently grown our portfolio through prudent asset selection and management.
We acquire discounted properties
We purchase properties that are 65%-80% of market value in gentrifying neighborhoods.
We add value through renovations
Using our experience as general contractors and network of sub-contractors, we save 30-50% on rehabs.
We sell or refinance the property
Every property has multiple exit strategies.